4.8.11

Thank You Stonyfield: Honored by the Great Yogurt Giant

The  awesome folks at Stonyfield recognized my "My Saving Grace: Stonyfield" post and sent me the highlight of my summer. I about peed my pants with excitement (but seriously).



I received a hand written card filled with coupons and organic appreciation. This just about confirmed my love affair with Stonyfield; and my favorite part of the note?.. they said I was "moo-rific"! That's one of the most flattering compliments I have ever received.

Bucket List
Visit Italy
Receive a "moo-rific" compliment from Stonyfield
Complete a Triathlon
Complete my Masters degree



What a great way to create long lasting consumer relationships; I'm hooked! It's refreshing to see a company that's as passionate about its supporters as it is about it's products. I am impressed and in love. Thank you Stonyfield!

  

0 comments:

 

Eat Simply. Live Healthy. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger