7.5.11

Today: Mums the Word



Happy Mother's Day to everyone and their wonderful Moms. 

I remember when I was little, I used to complain that there was a Mother's Day, Father's day but no Kid's Day (I was a snot)--that was until my mom informed me that everyday is kid's day. She won that argument. Our moms do so much for us, that it seems almost selfish to only nationally recognize them once a year.

I am so, so lucky to have my mom, and I don't know where I would be without her support and guidance. She is my best friend, and I hope to follow in her motherly footsteps (hopefully not right away, she would say). 

Today is not only a day to honor our mothers, but also a reminder to appreciate them every day. Tell your mom, aunt, or the motherly figure in your life that they are the bomb (substitute bomb for another word of endearment if on or near a plane). We wouldn't, literally, be here without them. Enjoy your Sunday turned Mumday!

0 comments:

 

Eat Simply. Live Healthy. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger