18.9.11

My Colorful Nature Run/ I Spy Game

Today puts the sun in Sunday; it is absolutely beautiful out. I would be insulting Mother Nature not to enjoy the weather because soon everything will be covered in a white blanket of snow. Ew... I have lived in New York all my life and still have not accepted our long and chilly winters, so even more reason to go and frolic under the sunshine!

I chose to go on a nature run but decided to make it into game to pass the time: a solo I Spy game (can you tell I'm an only child?). I wanted to capture as many colors as I could throughout my run. Plus..for each colorful object I'd discover, the more times I'd have stop, whip out my smartphone, & the capture the moment...aka the more colors I find = the more breaks I can take.

Yay, lets channel our childhood and play I Spy!

 
   
Not a bad way to start off the upcoming week; now let's hope my "runner's high" can stick with me long enough to write a 5 page paper.

Enjoy the sunshine!
  
  

0 comments:

 

Eat Simply. Live Healthy. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger