14.10.11

My New Addiction: Cinnamon Apple Straws


I am not a huge fan of Wal-Mart, but am forced to shop there because there isn't a Wegmans or Target within a 100 mile radius of my university; but, I do give them credit for beginning to stock healthier and organic options...which brings me to my new found love: Cinnamon Apple Straws. I found these randomly on a Wal-Mart shopping escapade...so for that (and that reason only) I thank you, Wal-Mart.

No


Yes 


Here are  5  6 reasons why I'm obsessed:
  1. 38 straws = a serving (130 kcal).. this makes me happy because I can munch mindlessly without feeling like I'm consuming half of my daily calories
  2. The ingredients list impressed me.. usually a snack like this is too good to be true, but the ingredients proved to be very simple and chemical-free; I'm not a chemist and was able to pronounce every ingredient!
  3. They're crunchy and sweet.. these little guys satisf my sweet tooth and my craving for something crunchy...it's like a BOGO sale in my mouth
  4. They come in a variety of flavors.. if you're not a fan of cinnamon, the same company has veggie and potato straws...perfect to satisfy a sweet starch tooth
  5. They're healthy.. yay!, a snack that claims to be good for you that actually is! More, puhhhlese
  6. They're college budget friendly.. less than 3 bucks a pop

So that's my plug for the Apple Straws. 
They're nutritious, delicious, and if you polish off a bag by yourself, hey, it's okay. Enjoy licking the cinnamon-y crumbs off your fingers...it's the best part.


0 comments:

 

Eat Simply. Live Healthy. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger